Good Sleep is Essential
According to the folks at Healthline, sleep can benefit you in the following ways:
1. Poor Sleep Can Make You Fat.
2. Good Sleepers Tend to Eat Fewer Calories.
3. Good Sleep Can Improve Concentration and Productivity.
4. Good Sleep Can Maximize Athletic Performance.
5. Poor Sleepers Have a Greater Risk of Heart Disease and Stroke.
6. Sleep Affects Glucose Metabolism and Type 2 Diabetes Risk.
7. Poor Sleep Is Linked to Depression.
8. Sleep Improves Your Immune Function.
9. Poor Sleep Is Linked to Increased Inflammation.
10. Sleep Affects Emotions and Social Interactions.